Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Work just became a little bit cooler...

Yesterday, the CEO of our company made a public statement. "Jeans are OK," she said.

We were watching her address everyone via Internet, as she's based in NY. As soon as she said it, there were a round of cheers. Of course, no one was sure it would apply to our offices, but we all secretly hoped. At least, many of us did. Then today, HR sent an e-mail.

Jeans are OK! I'm so excited. Who cares that I only have 2 pair of jeans that I actually wear? What a great excuse to go jean shopping! Can you tell that I'm excited? I could throw some more exclamation points in!

I know it's kind of silly to be so giddy about something so little, but you have to take what you can get. Ahhhh, jeans. :)

1 comment:

Steve said...

I would love to be able to wear jeans to work. I'm thinking about never getting up from my desk and seeing if I could get away with it that way.