Thursday, October 23, 2008

Headed to School

Jack's class is having their Halloween party tomorrow at school, and I volunteered to help. I'm taking off 1/2 a day of work to help parade the kids around the school in their costumes and carve pumpkins.

I think I'm more excited than Jack is. It's my first "help at school" day. We're supposed to bring the "healthy" treat for the party, so we put grapes it cute little ghosts bags.

Then Sunday is trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.

I'll try to remember to report on my morning with a bunch of 4-year-olds. Around 10 a.m., I might be thinking, "What have I got myself into?"

3 comments:

Lanae Photography said...

Oh you're going to have so much fun! Make sure you take pictures! I want to see!

Amber said...

Ah, I would be super excited, too! I'm all about the healthy snacks, but can't they have one good treat? Poor kids these days. Which costume is Jack going to wear for the party?

Unknown said...

I wish we could be there -- how great that they get to have Halloween there this week-end and in Appleton next week-end! What lucky kids to get to wear their costumes so many times.