Friday, April 23, 2010

Back on the Horse

Why is it that it takes forever to get fit and toned but takes no time to lose it? I ran a little bit while we were in California, but other than that, I haven't run in a pretty long time. I've been doing some walking over my lunch hours at work, but not much "real" working out. And I haven't been to the Y in a while either. And then Steve has been gone this week, which makes it hard for working out. And excuses, excuses, excuses.

I've only been lax a couple of weeks, but man, I'm feeling all lethargic and FAT all the sudden. Now I realize it would be near impossible to get fat in two weeks, but I think it's time to get back into the workout routine. It's funny how working out totally changes the way I feel.

Tomorrow I'm going for a run. That should get things off on the right foot.

And how fitting that the title of this is "Back on the Horse" because that's where we're going tomorrow. Robin and Kathy have graciously said we can come and visit the chickens and horses tomorrow, so we're excited! Anna loves chickens. She might have a farm one day.

No comments: