- Our amazing family doctor has a brain tumor. (He's also the father of four young girls.)
- My sister-in-law's cousin just lost her husband and is left with six kids on her own.
- A very young friend of ours is dealing with a cancer scare, though they are saying it's highly curable.
- A 5-year-old little girl was just hit and killed about 1/2 a mile from where I work in this cute and quiet little downtown area. She was just walking in a crosswalk and the car wasn't even going that fast.
- Another friend of ours is about to lose his grandma because of a stroke.
So here's to being positive. And focusing on things that really matter. It's all a matter of perspective, right?