Sunday, May 16, 2004

Finally, the JackBlog is born

For months, I've been thinking of various ways in which to implement a blog system, so that I could keep interested parties up-to-date on Jack's growth. The photo album site has been very popular, but limited in how much information we can actually convey. I gave up on the idea running my own server, and so this project is finally underway. It burns me up to surrender any sort of control, but I guess I'm growing softer as I grow older.

So, let's have some preliminary Jack news. He had his 2-month visit with the doctor on Monday. Unfortunately, it was time for some vaccinations, and Jack had never before experienced such betrayal. I think we've been forgiven. He now weighs in 14 pounds, 9 ounces and stretches out to 24 and 1/2 inches. Both measurements put him in the 95th percentile of kids his age, which (I think) is a fancy way of saying that he's a big boy.

We had some visitors today. Hopefully, a blog entry about it will not be long in coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just testing out the anonymous posting mechanism