Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween weekend

Good morning! We had a great Halloween weekend. Greenfield had their trick-or-treating yesterday from 4 until 7. We went over to this little neighborhood we often visit because they have a nice park in there. It was great. At first, Jack was just in amazement that all you had to do is say "trick or treat" and then people give you candy! He kept saying, "Let's go to the that house! Now that house!"

By the end, Steve and I were both carrying the kids from house to house. Anna's little bag was pretty heavy and she started dragging it a bit. I offered to carry it, but no way! Here are some pictures from the weekend and a few older ones from this fall. It's a photo album and scrolls through automatically. If you want to see the images bigger, you can click on it to go to Google's picasa.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, my goodness. You as Donald Duck. I am laughing my head off.

shopaholicbabie said...

You're an adorable Donald Duck, but the icing on the cake was Mickey and Minnie!!! Although, I can't stop laughing when I look at your butt!!!